- Please reconfirm your rink assignments based on birth year.
- Unless previously discussed and agreed with either Kevin Parker or Erik Eliason, please attend only your designated session. On-ice coaches will monitor players in Saturday's open skate sessions and if any adjustments are necessary for Sunday, will advise the affected participants accordingly and notify them directly
- Full gear is required and neck guards and mouthpieces are mandatory for on-ice participation - players without either of these safety items will be asked to leave the ice
Please arrive on time and be prepared to enter the ice 10 minutes before the scheduled start time
- Full payment of house league fees of RMB 3,400 per player. Those that previously provided RMB 3,000 deposits will only owe the remaining RMB 400 per player. Please remember that we are only able to accept cash payment
- We are asking all players, including those returning from the 2011/12 season, to provide a new registration application to ensure our records are fully up to date
- We will also be taking orders for mandatory house league jerseys. New players will be provided a list of available numbers to choose from and returning players are welcome to order replacement jerseys as well. A full set of home/away jerseys with matching socks is RMB 800 and is not included in the house league fees –again, cash payment only
Jill Sanabria will be leading these processes at SJ, with Lindsey Eliason leading at MB. We appreciate
everyone's assistance in completing these necessary steps on Saturday
If anyone has any questions, please contact any of the STMHA Executives.
Let’s have a great time this weekend – and Julie’s for breakfast!!